New Battle of the Frames
C4DTraining would like to see what you’ve got. The rules will be simple:
1) Don’t talk about Battle of the Frames (ok, I had to do it) actually, please do tell your friends.
2) You must use Cinema 4D in your entry. The majority of the work should be done in C4D. What is “the majority”? Use your best judgment.
3) The limit is 15 seconds. Music and or sound FX are encouraged
4) Post your video to Vimeo and include a link back to this post.
5) Leave a comment here with a link to your video and I’ll add it to the channel.
Deadline is September 14, 2010 Midnight – Pacific Standard Time.
There is a prize this time. Thanks to Jan Frischmuth of Smart Tween for providing a copy of both Smart Tween AND Smart PRS for our winner.
So the theme for this month is Machines. Use your imagination, practice your Cinema 4D skills and enter the darn contest!!!